Multiple openings – Tenure track faculty jobs in South Korea, in the Department of Mechanical Engineering at Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology KAIST
[전임직 교원] KAIST 기계공학과 전임직 교원 채용 공고
[Full-time faculty] Recruitment announcement for full-time faculty members of the Department of Mechanical Engineering at KAIST
April 30, 2021
No. of Position(s)
According to KAIST regulations
Department of Mechanical Engineering
Ms. Hyang Mi Kim
Applicants should have earned a Ph.D. level degree in her/his expertise area
- Applicants are expected to have demonstrated an excellent potential for both research and education at KAIST.
- Applicants with pioneering research initiatives, and/or strong industrial applications are all welcome
Related to research areas
How to Apply?
Email submission (Click apply now button to send an email with the necessary documents)
Please submit the following documents by email directly to Professor Doo Yong Lee, Head of Department of Mechanical Engineering.
- A formal application in the designated application form including summary of key achievements, plan of teaching and research
- Academic/research achievements – including a publication list, research accomplishments, educational experience, and awards, etc.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Five representative publications
- Do not include personal information (Photo, School and age).
- Faculty positions are applied to and filled year round until all the openings are filled.
Other Postdoctoral Positions
- Postdoc Position in Animal Science – Aarhus, Denmark
- Associate Professor Position – Economics, Sociology – Sustainable Transition and Valuation
- Assistant professor or Postdoc position in Political Science, Denmark
- Postdoc position in Quantitative methods, Denmark
- Postdoc position in Biology and Data science, Denmark
Post expires at 11:59pm on Friday April 30th, 2021 (GMT+9)