Technician to Nanofabrication Cleanroom Facility is available at DTU Nanolab, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark.
Deadline to Apply
June 04, 2021 (23: 59 GMT +1)
|No. of Position(s)||1|
|Research Area||– IT and electronics|
|Scholarship||“According to standard norms”|
Technical University of Denmark
|Contract Period||Not Specified|
|Starting date||Not Specified|
- For this position, the successful candidate preferably has knowledge of vacuum, pneumatic, electronic, gas and control systems
- A positive outlook is also preferred
- You must have the ability to work both alone and to help others in the team and communicate clearly to your colleagues and document work status
- We encourage both experienced technicians as well as newly educated candidates with a background from “IT and electronics” or “Mechanics/Machines/Mechatronics” to apply.
- Your main tasks will include repair, maintenance and improvements to our state of the art equipment in the area of thin film manufacturing and high temperature furnace processing, most of which are located inside our 1350m2 class 10-100 cleanroom facility.
- The equipment you will be working on can vary greatly but experience with deposition or furnace systems would be a distinct advantage but not essential.
- More important would be a willingness to learn and try new things. You should be a quick learner, have the ability to work independently, like to solve problems and to get to the root cause. You will be working in a team environment and should have a pro-active attitude. Knowledge of various computer operating systems, mainly Windows platforms, would also be an asset.
Your other task will be:
- Ensure high uptime of process equipment inside our 1350m2 cleanroom facility by repairing equipment when required
- Carry out planned maintenance on cleanroom equipment to maximize the machine availability
- Project works which could for example include machine upgrades or new installations
How to Apply?/ Documents Required
Open the “Apply online” link, fill out the form and attach your motivated application, CV and exam certificates.
About the project/department
We offer an interesting and challenging job in an international atmosphere with the focus on research, teaching, innovation and scientific advice for the benefit of the surrounding community. We place emphasis on a high level of professionalism among our staff, so skills development is an integral part of our organization. We offer a great flexibility in the position. In the area of technical and natural sciences, DTU is one of the leading research and education institutions in Europe.
- All interested candidates irrespective of age, gender, race, disability, religion or ethnic background are encouraged to apply.
- The appointment will be based on either the collective agreement with the Danish Confederation of Professional Associations (AC), the OAO-collective agreement and HK/Stat or Håndværkere i staten (Craftsmen), the organizational agreement Assistant engineers and research technicians at research institutions, etc., research technicians at Risø, etc. or other relevant agreement.
- The working hours is 37 per week.
Head of Process Engineering Flemming Jensen,
Tel: +45 2081 1667.
Post expires at 8:29am on Saturday June 5th, 2021 (GMT+9)