PhD Position in Nanoscience, Physics, Engineering – SDU, Denmark – Organic thin-film devices for photodetector applications
PhD scholarship for Graduates in (Nanoscience) organic thin-film devices for photodetector applications at centre NanoSYD, University of Southern Denmark, Denmark.
Postdoc Position in Modelling of Power-2-X, Energy Storage, and Future Fuels Systems is available at DTU Energy, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark
PhD Position in Experimental or Theoretical Nano photonics is available at Nano Photonics Section, DTU Fotonik, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark
PhD scholarship in energy demand forecasting is available in Center for Energy Informatics at University of Southern Denmark, Denmark
3 Postdoc Positions – Tissue Engineering, Nanomedicine, Robotics, Circuit Design at College of Information-Bio Convergence Engineering, UNIST, South Korea
PhD Position for Graduates in Computer science, Engineering science, Natural science with a Machine learning experience at DTU Compute Denmark.
2 PhD Scholarships in Deep learning methods, Real-Time IoT Analytics, at Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Graduate School of Technical Sciences , Aarhus University, Denmark (Engineering PhD programs)
Deadline to Apply
May 01, 2021 (23: 59 GMT +1)
|No. of Position(s)||2|
|Research Area||– Deep learning methods|
– Real-Time IoT Analytics
|Scholarship||According to Standard Norms|
|Workplace||Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering|
Finlandsgade 22, 8200 Aarhus N
|Contract Period||Not specified|
How to Apply?
To access the application form, click the apply now link above
Fill in the following information
- Personal information
- Academic background
- Financing (if any)
- Study: In the dropdown menu you must choose the above-mentioned project you interested
- for example “Using deep learning methods to tailor sleep scoring algorithms to specific populations”
- Source (how you found out about the call)
- Please mention that “nViews Career”
Next to some of the information fields you will find a number. Click on the number to get further directions on how to fill in the information field/what information is needed.
- One reference (template for references)
- Curriculum vitae,
- Motivation (max. 1 page)
- Transcripts, grade point averages (weighted and unweighted), and diploma(s) for both Bachelor’s and Master’s degree. If the original documents are not in English or one of the Scandinavian languages (i.e. Norwegian, Swedish or Danish) then copies of the original documents as well as a certified English translation must be attached.
- Project description (½-4 pages). For technical reasons, you must upload a project description. When – as here – you apply for a specific project, please simply copy the project description above, and upload it as a PDF in the application. If you wish to, you can add to this description and you can indicate an URL where further information can be found. Please note that we reserve the right to remove scientific papers, large reports, theses and the like.
- Documentation of language skills if required.
Documentation of language skills
The English language requirement at the graduate school is comparable to an “English B level” in the Danish upper secondary school (“gymnasium”).
English language qualifications comparable to an “English B level” are documented by one of the following tests:
- TOEFL test (internet-based), minimum score: 83. The graduate school does not accept the paper-based test, nor the TOEFL ITP test. Remember to ask the test center to send your test results to Aarhus University in order to enable verification of your test results. Aarhus University’s TOEFL code is 8935.
Currently, the TOEFL iBT Special Home Edition test (available in selected areas) will also be accepted.
- IELTS (academic) test, minimum average score: 6.5 points
- Cambridge English Language Assessment:
Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency (CPE)
Cambridge English: Certificate of Advanced English with grade A,B or C (CAE)
Cambridge English: First Certificate with grade A (FCE)
When to take the test and how to upload the documentation:
The test result must not be more than two years old at the time of application.
The English language test should be taken before applying for admission and uploaded under “language skills documentation” in the online application form.
- The programme committee may request further information or invite the applicant to attend an interview.
- The project will only be initiated if final funding (from the graduate school/the faculty) is secured.
Post expires at 8:59am on Sunday May 2nd, 2021 (GMT+9)