Student assistant in Biomedicine, “Handling of travel reimbursements in the financial system IndFak/RejsUd”, DANDRITE and the Department of Biomedicine at Aarhus University, Denmark
Deadline to Apply
May 18, 2021 (23: 59 GMT +1)
|No. of Position(s)||1|
|Scholarship||According to standard norms|
Department of Biomedicine
|Work Hours||10-12 Hours / Week|
|Contract Period||3 Years|
|Starting date||July 1, 2021|
It is a prerequisite that you are an active student and that you want to work in a dynamic research environment. You are currently enrolled in higher education and you have more than a year and a half left of your studies. The most important thing is that you are flexible and thrive in an international research environment.
We expect you to speak and write English at a high level.
As a student assistant, you will support Keisuke Yonehara’s research team with administrative tasks and assistance in the laboratory.
Your tasks will primarily consist of:
- Handling of travel reimbursements in the financial system IndFak/RejsUd
- Send and receive packages
- Assistance in connection with meetings, including room and calendar bookings
- Smaller administrative and lab related tasks e.g. ordering/buying consumables
- Assistance of the group’s laboratory technician, including preparation of tools and test tubes
How to Apply?
To apply, please click the Apply Online button mentioned above
- Motivated application
- Curriculum Vitae
- Indication of education (a copy of the diplomas should be uploaded)
- References/recommendations can be uploaded separately in the recruitment system
We refer to the faculty’s Guideline for applicants.
About the project/department
DANDRITE is a dynamic, international research center conducting research within the nervous system and the brain’s communication mechanisms. The research focuses on uncovering signaling pathways in the brain that are important for neurological and psychiatric disorders such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease, depression and schizophrenia. DANDRITE has been established as the Danish node to the Nordic EMBL Partnership for Molecular Medicine.
Terms of employment and pay are regulated by the collective agreement between the Ministry of Finance and HK.
Professor Keisuke Yonehara
HE Administrative Centre – Health HR
Post expires at 8:59am on Wednesday May 19th, 2021 (GMT+9)