Senior Researcher within in vivo Bioimaging is available at DTU Health Tech, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark. (Bioimaging Job)
Deadline to Apply
May 28, 2021 (23: 59 GMT +1)
|No. of Position(s)||1|
|Research Area||– Biology|
|Salary||According to standard norms|
|Workplace||DTU Health Tech,|
Technical University of Denmark,
|Contract Period||Not Specified|
PhD degree (or equivalent) as well as academic qualifications equivalent to those obtained by holding a position as a researcher or postdoc and documented didactic/pedagogic training.
Responsibilities/ Job Description
If you can explore and develop a novel field of research, you might be our new colleague. You will work within the realm of oral drug delivery and in this context documented experience with analysing various aspects of blood vessels and their barrier properties will be considered important. Furthermore, you should have documented prior experience with multiple types of imaging including light and electron microscopy. It is also considered a plus if you have prior experience with whole animal imaging, since this modality is to be implemented. You will be responsible for this as well as setting up intravital imaging platforms.
You must contribute to teaching at the Department. You will be expected to learn Danish and be able to teach in Danish after 3 years. DTU can provide Danish language courses.
You will be assessed against the responsibilities and qualifications stated above and the following general criteria:
- Research experience
- Experience and quality of teaching
- Research vision and potential
- International impact and experience
- Societal impact
- Innovativeness, including commercialization and collaboration with industry
- Leadership, collaboration, and interdisciplinary skills
- Communication skills
How to Apply?
To apply, please open the link “Apply online”, fill out the online application form, and attach all your materials in English in one PDF file.
Applications must be submitted as one PDF file containing all materials to be given consideration. The file must include:
- Application (cover letter)
- Vision for teaching and research
- CV including employment history, list of publications indicating scientific highlights, H-index and ORCID (see http://orcid.org/)
- Teaching portfolio including documentation of teaching experience
- Academic Diplomas (MSc/PhD)
- If you are applying from abroad, you may find useful information on working in Denmark and at DTU at DTU – Moving to Denmark.
- All interested candidates irrespective of age, gender, race, disability, religion or ethnic background are encouraged to apply.
- Further information on qualification requirements and job content may be found in the Ministerial Order on Job Structure for Academic Staff at Universities.
Post expires at 9:59am on Saturday May 29th, 2021 (GMT+9)