3 Researcher positions in Biosensors, Biomaterials, Microfluidics, Lab-on-a-chip, Chemical and Biomedical Engineering, for graduates (Master degree in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Biochemistry) at Institute for Basic Science, Center for Soft and Living Matter (IBS CSLM), South Korea
Deadline to Apply
Apr 25, 2021 (23:00 GMT +9)
|No. of Position(s)||3 (1+2)|
|Research Area||– Biosensors|
– Chemical and Biomedical engineering
|Scholarship||According to standard norms|
|Workplace||IBS Center for Soft and Living Matter|
UNIST Campus, Ulsan
|Contract Period||3 Years|
|Starting date||June 1, 2021 (subject to change)|
|Area No.||Research Area||No. of Openings|
|(3)||(Cho Group) Biosensors, Biomaterials, Exosome, Microfluidics, Organ-on-a-chip, Lab-on-a-chip||1|
|(4)||(Grzybowski Group) Microfluidics, Fluid mechanics, Chemical and Biomedical Engineering, Electrical Engineering||2|
Master Degree in Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, Organic chemistry, Biology, Biochemistry, Bioengineering, Chemical Engineering, Machinery, Materials, etc. related research fields
Research experience in related fields over 5 years (1st author, Honor and award), Fluent in English
Related to research areas
How to Apply?
- For full consideration, applicants should email the required documents mentioned below (items 1, 2, 3) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please state [Application for “Area Number”] “Your Name” on the application e-mail title. If you are applying for the Researcher position at Cho Group: [Application for Area 3] Sam Smith
- Curriculum vitae including a list of publications and preprints (PDF format)
- Research Plan statement (1 Page, PDF format)
- Consent to Collection and Use of Personal Information
|Document Screening||Relevance to the recruitment area, expertise, work capability, development potential, etc.|
|Interview Screening||Expertise in the recruitment area, presentation skills, attitude, development potential, etc.|
(Be individually informed for applicants who pass document screening)
- [Researcher] will be eligible to renew employment contract once after the initial term and the total employment period is up to five years.
- ※ In case of the Center’s closure during employment, the employment contract will be terminated accordingly.
- Those who are “women in science, engineering and technology” under Article 2 of the Act on Fostering and Supporting Women Scientists and Technicians.
Center for Soft and Living Matter
Phone: +82 052-217-5507
2021-01 Recruitment Announcement for Research Positions at the IBS Center for Soft and Living Matter
Post expires at 11:00pm on Sunday April 25th, 2021 (GMT+9)