Research jobs in Computer science to join our team and develop algorithms and applications related to Blockchain and Machine learning, INFONET laboratory, GIST Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology, South Korea
We are Hiring Now! Join our Team as a Researcher or Post-Doctoral Researcher
No. of Position(s)
33,000,000~50,000,000 KRW / Year
GIST, South Korea
Starting date: May 2021
Prof. Heung-No Lee
The candidate must have obtained MS in Computer Science with good grades for researcher position.
- In-depth interest in scientific problems and the motivation for independent and goal-oriented research.
- The ability to develop methods, concepts, and models, as well as their realization and evaluation.
- Strong programming skills, preferably in Python, and/or C++
- Good knowledge about and passion for blockchain technology or deep learning are a plus.
- Very good scientific communication and writing skills.
- Ability to disseminate research results to top conferences and journals.
- Good analytical and mathematical thinking is a plus.
Blockchain and Machine learning for various applications
How to Apply?
Click the Apply now button mentioned above
Title: “GIST prospective Researcher”.
- Cover letter
- Links to any open-source contributions
About INFONET Lab
INFONET (https://infonet.gist.ac.kr/) is a research lab under the School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science (https://eecs.gist.ac.kr/eecs/) in Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology (GIST) (https://www.gist.ac.kr/en/main.html). GIST established on Nov.17, 1993, is one of the top public universities in Gwangju, South Korea. It is ranked 9th in South Korea, 4th in the world number of citations per faculty, and 295 in the world; QS Global World Rankings 2021. Ranked 3rd in South Korea and 38th in the world university ranking for schools with a history of less than 50 years; QS Global World Rankings
Phase 1: Document Screening.
Phase 2 interview: The shortlisted candidate will be contacted by the supervisor for an online interview.
- A creative environment for research.
- A young and international team of researchers.
- A work environment that is well-equipped with the newest hardware and software technology.
- The possibility to present your research results at international top conferences.
- DTU PhD position in Wind Energy, Denmark
- PhD Position in Robotics, Engineering – Aalborg, Denmark
- PhD Position in Information Technology, Electrical Engineering – SDU, Denmark
- PhD position with Scholarship in Environmental engineering, Marine ecology, Geography, Statistics
- 2 PhD Positions with stipends in Computer Science, Denmark
Post expires at 6:00pm on Tuesday August 31st, 2021 (GMT+9)