Research assistant within the fields of Pedagogy, Policy studies, Educational studies, in the Center for Education Policy Research / Center for Educational Research (CfU) at the Department of Culture and Learning, Aalborg University, Denmark
Deadline to Apply
June 04, 2021 (23: 59 GMT +1)
|No. of Position(s)||1|
|Research Area||– Pedagogy|
– Learning and educational studies
– Policy studies
|Scholarship||According to standard norms|
|Workplace||Center for Education Policy Research / Center for Educational Research (CfU)|
Department of Culture and Learning
|Working Hours||15 Hours / Week after 2021 7.5 Hours / Week|
|Contract Period||3 Years|
|Starting date||Aug 01, 2021|
A master’s degree in, for example, pedagogy, learning and educational studies. The position can be applied for by master’s or master’s students who expect to complete their studies before the expected date of employment (statement from thesis supervisor, thesis contract or equivalent and documentation for exam time attached).
- Experience with oral history method in connection with policy studies and competencies within the subject area Danish as a second language.
- Strong analytical and academic competencies and experience in participating in and interest in supporting research administration.
- Interest in and experience in preparing research communication.
- Interest in, knowledge of and experience with educational research
It will also be an advantage to have knowledge of PBL-based teaching and guidance.
The position will be linked to CfU’s research group leader as well as to the center’s research projects in migration and education policy.
How to Apply?
The total application incl. attachments are sent electronically by selecting the “Apply online” function above
- Application letter
- Possibly. list of publications. A maximum of three publications may be attached
- If publications are submitted for which there are co-authors, a co-author statement must be submitted about the applicant’s share in the joint work. The co-author’s statements must be signed by at least one of the other authors. Template for co-author statement.
- Diplomas (possibly a statement, thesis contract or equivalent and documentation, cf. above)
About the project/department
Center for Uddannelsesforskning / Center for Education Policy Research researches education and training policies and their implementation and practice in the form of management, curriculum, teaching, pedagogy and evaluation in regional, national and transnational contexts: https://www.cfu.aau.dk /
Recruitment takes place in accordance with the current employment order for scientific staff at universities and the current position structure for scientific staff at universities. Employment and remuneration are in accordance with current agreements for state-employed academics.
CfU’s team leader for migration and education research
Assistant professor Jin Hui Li
HR service center HSF
Post expires at 8:59am on Saturday June 5th, 2021 (GMT+9)