Research Assistant Position in Food Science is available at the Department of Food Science, Aarhus University, Denmark
Deadline to Apply
Jun 15, 2021 (23: 59 GMT +1)
|Position||Research Assistant Position|
|No. of Position(s)||1|
|Research Area||– Food Science|
|Scholarship||“According to standard norms”|
|Workplace||Department of Food Science, Aarhus University, Denmark|
|Contract Period||7.5 months|
|Starting date||Aug 01, 2021 or ASAP|
- A master degree in food science or have a related education.
- Moreover, we expect that you have documented experience in planning and conducting scientific experimental studies.
- You have experience in conducting data analysis using different statistical programs.
- Furthermore, it is important that you have excellent qualification in writing Danish and English since the reports will be written in either Danish or English.
- Since the company langue primarily is English we also expect that you have excellent spoken English skills.
- The focal area for the position will be different tasks about food quality and eating pattern related to the governmental policy support as well as involvement of research project about sensory quality of food.
- The work will comprise development of study designs, conducting experimental work, data analysis and elaboration of reports for the Danish ministries. The work will be done on an individual basis or in a team with staff.
How to Apply?
To apply, please click APPLY ONLINE button mentioned above.
The application must be in English and include
- A curriculum vitae
- Degree certificate
- A complete list of publications
- A statement of future research plans and information about research activities
- Teaching portfolio and verified information on previous teaching experience (if any). Guidelines for applicants can be found here.
About the project/department
The position as research assistant will primarily be affiliated to the Research Group of Food Quality, Perception and Society at the Department of Food Science, Aarhus University (http://food.au.dk/en/foodresearch/science-teams/food-quality-perception-society/).
- Letter of reference: If you want a referee to upload a letter of reference on your behalf, please state the referee’s contact information when you submit your application. We strongly recommend that you make an agreement with the person in question before you enter the referee’s contact information, and that you ensure that the referee has enough time to write the letter of reference before the application deadline.
- Unfortunately, it is not possible to ensure that letters of reference received after the application deadline will be taken into consideration.
- All interested candidates are encouraged to apply, regardless of their personal background.
Associate Professor Ulla Kidmose,
Tel: +45 20865197.
Post expires at 8:59am on Wednesday June 16th, 2021 (GMT+9)