Research Assistant in the area of Electro Fuels is available at Department of Energy Technology, Aalborg University, Denmark
Deadline to Apply
June16, 2021 (23: 59 GMT +1)
|No. of Position(s)||1|
|Research Area||– Thermal Engineering|
|Scholarship||“According to standard norms”|
|Workplace||Department of Energy Technology,|
Aalborg University, Denmark
|Contract Period||1 Year|
|Starting date||Aug 01, 2021|
The required level of qualifications is at master level.
- The position is offered in relation to the research programs in “Fuel Cells” and “Electro Fuels”. The research assistant will be positioned in the section of thermal engineering at the department.
- Research areas will be within modeling and optimization of green fuel technologies including P2X, fuel cell systems, electrolysis and carbon dioxide capture, handling, and storage.
- The position can possibly also include experimental work related to these systems.
How to Apply?
The applications are only to be submitted online by using the “Apply online” button above.
The application must contain the following:
- A motivated text wherein the reasons for applying, qualifications in relation to the position, and intentions and visions for the position are stated.
- A current curriculum vitae
- Copy of relevant diplomas (Master of Science and, if any, PhD) On request you could be asked for an official English translation.
- Scientific qualifications. You may attach up to 5 publications.
- Dissemination qualifications, including participation on committees or boards, participation in organisations and the like.
- Additional qualifications in relation to the position.
- Personal data
About the project/department
Aalborg University contributes to the knowledge building of the global society as well as the development of prosperity, welfare and culture of Danish society. This is accomplished through research, research-based education, public sector services and knowledge collaboration. AAU educates students for the future and activities are based on a dynamic and transformative collaboration with the surrounding community.
The Department of Energy Technology is a dynamic engineering research department in continuous growth and inspiring surroundings. The department has a very international environment and covers all areas of clean and sustainable energy systems of the future within electrical, thermal and mechatronic energy technology. The department has campuses in both Aalborg and Esbjerg, this position is located in Aalborg. The mission is to be world leading in both research and research-based education of the energy engineers of the future.
The department has approx. 300 employees of many nationalities, of which 24 are administrative staff. In addition, the department constantly has approx. 50-70 guest researchers from around the world. Research and teaching are in the absolute world elite in the field of energy, and we have extensive and leading workshop and laboratory facilities, where research and innovation are carried out in direct collaboration with industry to a great extent.
For further information concerning the application procedure please contact HR-Servicecentre EST by mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Head of the Electro Fuels Research Program
Mads Pagh Nielsen,
Post expires at 8:59am on Thursday June 17th, 2021 (GMT+9)