Research Assistant for Biological Evaluation of Transfection Technologies, at DTU Health Technology, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark
Deadline to Apply
June 17, 2021 (23: 59 GMT +1)
|No. of Position(s)||1|
|Research Area||– Biochemistry|
– Veterinary medicine
– Pharmaceutical science
– Biological science
|Scholarship||According to standard norms|
|Workplace||DTU Health Technology|
Technical University of Denmark
|Contract Period||3 Years|
|Starting date||Aug 01, 2021|
As a formal qualification, you must hold a Master’s degree (or equivalent) ideally in biochemistry, medicine, veterinary medicine, pharmaceutical or biological science.
- FELASA certification (mandatory)
- Experience with immunoassays (e.g., flowcyometry, PCR, ELISA, IHC)
- Experience with transfection and gene engineering/editing
- Experience with cell cytotoxicity assays and flow cytometry analysis
- Knowledge of relevant biological targets for cancer therapy is an advantage
Our aim is to develop a technology for improved gene therapy where the first technological objective is to generate a transfection system for immune activating cytokines that can stimulate immunologic elimination of solid cancers.
You will support the design of implementation of transfection studies and you will contribute to the performance of and the analysis of the transfection systems in vitro and in vivo using flowcytometry, ELISA and other immunoassays.
- Assist the screening of transfection systems
- Assist with therapeutic evaluation studies in experimental models
- Post transfection tissue analysis using various immunoassays
- Provide input for evaluation of in vitro transfection efficiency in cell cultures
- Contribute to documentation and communication of obtained results
How to Apply?
Open the “Apply online” link, fill out the form
- Attach your motivated application
- Exam certificates
About DTU Health Tech
DTU Health Tech engages in research, education, and innovation base on technical and natural science for the healthcare sector. The Healthcare sector is a globally expanding market with demands for the most advanced technological solutions. DTU Health Tech creates the foundation for companies to develop new and innovative services and products which benefit people and create value for society. DTU Health Techs expertise spans from imaging and biosensor techniques, across digital health and biological modelling, to biopharma technologies. The department has a scientific staff of about 210 persons, 130 PhD students and a technical/administrative support staff of about 160 persons, of which a large majority contributes to our research infrastructure and related commercial activities.
- The appointment will be based on the collective agreement with the Danish Confederation of Professional Associations. The allowance will be agreed upon with the relevant union.
- If you are applying from abroad, you may find useful information on working in Denmark and at DTU at DTU – Moving to Denmark.
Assoc. Prof. Jonas R. Henriksen
Phone: +45 4058 2866
Project coordinator Ashley Montgomery
Phone: +45 3164 2424.
Post expires at 8:59am on Friday June 18th, 2021 (GMT+9)