Research Assistant in Signal processing for wireless access protocols, at the Technical Faculty of IT and Design, Department of Electronic Systems, Aalborg University, Denmark
Deadline to Apply
May 19, 2021 (23: 59 GMT +1)
|No. of Position(s)||1|
|Research Area||Signal processing|
|Scholarship||According to standard norms|
|Workplace||Department of Electronic Systems|
|Contract Period||1 Year|
|Starting date||June 01, 2021|
The required level of qualifications is at master level.
You should have a strong knowledge and research experience in the area of random access methods in the MAC layer as well as a good understanding of receiver designs in the physical layer. We expect that you can show excellent skills in mathematical modelling and programming
The position is offered within the Connectivity section of the Electronic Systems department. You will be working on different MAC and physical layer protocol designs for beyond 5G technologies
How to Apply?
The applications are only to be submitted online by using the “Apply online” button above
- A motivated text wherein the reasons for applying, qualifications in relation to the position, and intentions and visions for the position are stated.
- A current curriculum vitae
- Copy of relevant diplomas (Master of Science and, if any, PhD) On request you could be asked for an official English translation.
- Scientific qualifications. You may attach up to 5 publications.
- Dissemination qualifications, including participation on committees or boards, participation in organisations and the like.
- Additional qualifications in relation to the position.
- Personal data
Employment is in accordance with the Ministerial Order on the Appointment of Academic Staff at Universities (the Appointment Order) and the Ministry of Finance’s current Job Structure for Academic Staff at Universities. Employment and salary are in accordance with the collective agreement for state-employed academics.
Professor Petar Popovski
Post expires at 8:59am on Thursday May 20th, 2021 (GMT+9)