Postdoctoral fellowship in Water Resources Modelling, at Department of Geosciences and Natural Resource Management, Faculty of Science, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
Postdoc (Postdoctoral fellowship) in Water Resources Modelling, Department of Geosciences and Natural Resource Management
Deadline to Apply
Apr 18, 2021 23:59 (GMT +2)
No. of Position(s)
Water Resources Modelling
DKK 437.843 / Annum
Department of Geosciences and Natural Resource Management
Frederiksberg C, Denmark
Professor Karsten Høgh Jensen
Phone: +45 2875 2484
PhD Degree in related fields
The research tasks of the postdoctoral fellowship position include among others (1) development of an integrated and distributed hydrological and hydraulic model for the Ayad catchment based on the MIKE SHE code, (2) processing of relevant remote sensing products to obtain spatial and temporal data for surface characteristics, (3) model analyses of water balances and flow dynamics and (4) analysis of water resources management schemes for current and future conditions under the impact of climate change
The position will involve a few short-term travels to India.
The postdoc’s duties will include research within water resources modelling as well as contribution to teaching. The post may also include performance of other duties
How to Apply?
The application, in English, must be submitted electronically by clicking APPLY NOW above
- Curriculum vitae
- Diplomas (Master and PhD degree or equivalent)
- Research plan – description of current and future research plans
- Complete publication list
- Separate reprints of 3 particularly relevant papers
The postdoctoral fellowship position is linked to an on-going research project funded by Danida Fellowship Center focusing on integrated water resources management in the Udaipur District, India. The project research is carried out as a collaboration between two Danish and three Indian partners
- Terms of appointment and payment accord to the agreement between the Ministry of Finance and The Danish Confederation of Professional Associations on Academics in the State.
- The starting salary is currently up to DKK 437.843 including annual supplement (+ pension up to DKK 74.871). Negotiation for salary supplement is possible.
Other Postdoctoral Positions
- Associate Professor Position – Economics, Sociology – Sustainable Transition and Valuation
- Postdoc position in Quantitative methods, Denmark
- Postdoc position in Biology and Data science, Denmark
- Postdoc Position in Animal Science – Aarhus, Denmark
- Assistant professor or Postdoc position in Political Science, Denmark
Post expires at 8:59am on Monday April 19th, 2021 (GMT+9)