Postdoctoral fellowship in molecular neurophysiology, at Department of Neuroscience, Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences, University of Copenhagen UCPH, Denmark
Deadline to Apply
June 01, 2021 (23: 59 GMT +1)
|No. of Position(s)||1|
|Research Area||Molecular neurophysiology|
|Salary||34,800 DKK / Month|
|Workplace||Department of Neuroscience|
Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences
University of Copenhagen
|Contract Period||2 Years and 2 Months|
|Starting date||Aug 01, 2021|
A PhD degree in natural/medical sciences or equivalent
- Documented experience with rodent in vivo experimentation
- Documented experience with membrane transport
- Proven ability to present and publish research data
- Excellent English communication skills, both oral and written
Responsibilities/ Job Description
Our research group focuses on the molecular mechanisms of brain water transport. The posted project is centered on identification of molecular mechanisms involved in cerebrospinal fluid secretion in physiology. The employed experimental approach relies heavily on rodent in vivo experimentation.
Highly motivated and ambitious candidates are encouraged to apply. The University of Copenhagen encourages career development of its postdoctoral fellows and the position carries an obligation to conduct some undergraduate teaching within the Medical School.
How to Apply?
Your online application must be submitted in English by clicking ‘Apply now’ above. Furthermore your application must include the following documents/attachments – all in PDF format
- Motivated letter of application (max. one page)
- CV incl. education, work/research experience, and other skills relevant for the position
- A certified/signed copy of a) PhD certificate and b) Master of Science certificate. If the PhD is not completed, a written statement from the supervisor will suffice.
- List of publications
Salary, pension and terms of employment will be in accordance with the agreement between the Ministry of Finance and AC (Danish Confederation of Professional Associations). Currently, the monthly salary starts at 34,800 DKK/ approx. 4,679 Euro (April 2021-level). Depending on qualifications, a supplement may be negotiated. The employer will pay an additional 17.1 % to your pension fund.
Non-Danish and Danish applicants may be eligible for tax reductions, if they hold a PhD degree and have not lived in Denmark the last 10 years.
Foreign applicants may find this link useful: www.ism.ku.dk (International Staff Mobility).
Post expires at 8:59am on Wednesday June 2nd, 2021 (GMT+9)