Postdoctoral fellowship is available to strengthen the research group’s competences within mathematical and computational modelling of health data for the development of new methods used for quantitative health impact assessment, at DTU Food, Denmark
Postdoc in Quantitative health impact assessment and modelling
Deadline to Apply
Apr 10, 2021 (23: 59 GMT +1)
No. of Position(s)
- Computational science
- Life science
- Public health
According to Standard Norms
Candidates must hold a PhD degree (or equivalent) in a relevant field (e.g. mathematics, statistics, computational science, life science, public health, or similar).
- Extensive experience within data analysis and mathematical modelling in health science
- Experience with probabilistic modelling and quantitative health metrics
- Experience with data handling and cataloguing
- Documented academic production at international level
- Able to outline your research visions
- Good English communications skills, verbal and written
- Knowledge within toxicology, epidemiology, nutrition and/or microbiology
- Experience with risk assessment approaches
Your overall focus will be to strengthen the research group’s competences within mathematical and computational modelling of health data for the development of new methods used for quantitative health impact assessment. You will work in teams in national and international projects.
How to Apply?
To apply, please open the link “Apply online”, fill out the online application form, and attach all your materials in English in one PDF file
- Application (cover letter)
- Academic Diplomas (MSc/PhD)
- List of publications
DTU Food (The National Food Institute, Technical University of Denmark) works within six technical focus areas: Biotechnology, nutrition, food quality, food safety, food technology and environment & human health. Activities cover a wide range of food products throughout the entire food chain from farm to table, comprising both research activities and research-based consulting and teaching.
DTU is a leading technical university globally recognized for the excellence of its research, education, innovation and scientific advice. We offer a rewarding and challenging job in an international environment. We strive for academic excellence in an environment characterized by collegial respect and academic freedom tempered by responsibility.
- The appointment will be based on the collective agreement with the Danish Confederation of Professional Associations. The allowance will be agreed upon with the relevant union.
- If you are applying from abroad, you may find useful information on working in Denmark and at DTU at DTU – Moving to Denmark.
Other Postdoctoral Positions
- Postdoc Position in Animal Science – Aarhus, Denmark
- Assistant professor or Postdoc position in Political Science, Denmark
- Associate Professor Position – Economics, Sociology – Sustainable Transition and Valuation
- Postdoc position in Quantitative methods, Denmark
- Postdoc position in Biology and Data science, Denmark
Post expires at 8:59am on Sunday April 11th, 2021 (GMT+9)