Postdoctoral fellowship in Chemistry, Energy materials – Position available in chemistry to be involved in materials research in collaboration with other members of the Energy Materials Research Group, at the Department of Chemistry, Aarhus University, Denmark
Postdoc in energy materials
Deadline to Apply
Apr 04, 2021 (23: 59 GMT +1)
No. of Position(s)
- Materials science
According to Standard Norms
Department of Chemistry
Aarhus C, Denmark.
Torben René Jensen
Professor with Special Responsibilities
Department of Chemistry
Nat-Tech Administrative Centre – Nat-Tech HR
- The candidates must have a PhD in chemistry, crystallography or materials science.
- The candidate is required to have expertise on advanced synthesis combining solvent based methods, Schlenk line techniques, mechano-chemistry, and solid-gas reactions.
- The candidate is also required to have a strong background in powder diffraction, also conducted at synchrotron facilities, as well as data analysis using Rietveld refinement and ab initio structural solution of new materials.
The successful candidates will be involved in materials research in collaboration with other members of the Energy Materials Research Group.
How to Apply?
To apply, please click APPLY ONLINE mentioned above.
The application must be in English and include
- A curriculum vitae
- Degree certificate
- Complete list of publications
- A statement of future research plans and information about research activities, teaching portfolio and verified information on previous teaching experience (if any).
Guidelines for applicants can be found here.
Aarhus University offers a broad variety of services for international researchers and accompanying families, including a relocation service and career counselling for expat partners.
- Appointment shall be in accordance with the collective labour agreement between the Danish Ministry of Finance and the Danish Confederation of Professional Associations.
- Further information on qualification requirements and job content may be found in the Memorandum on Job Structure for Academic Staff at Danish Universities.
- Salary depends on seniority as agreed between the Danish Ministry of Finance and the Confederation of Professional Associations.
Other Postdoctoral Positions
- MS, MS and PhD Programs – DGIST, South Korea
- Postdoc position in Cell biology, Denmark
- Postdoc position in Molecular Biology, Structural Biology, Aero-Microbiology
- Postdoc Position in Robotics, Engineering – Aalborg, Denmark
- Postdoc Position in Biochemistry – DTU, Denmark
Post expires at 8:59am on Monday April 5th, 2021 (GMT+9)