Computer science jobs – Postdoc positions to do research in Center for Basic Research in Program Verification, at Department of Computer Science, Aarhus University, Denmark
Deadline to Apply
May 19, 2021 (23: 59 GMT +1)
|No. of Position(s)||1|
|Research Area||Computer science|
|Salary||According to standard norms|
|Workplace||Center for Basic Research in Program Verification (CPV)|
Department of Computer Science
|Contract Period||2 Years|
|Starting date||Aug 01, 2021|
We expect that you hold a Ph.D.. degree within the field of computer science and that your profile shows the potential to do promising research within topics: extensions of higher-order concurrent separation logics (such as our Iris logic, see iris-project.org), e.g., to reason about distributed systems; probabilistic program logics; logical relations for relational reasoning about safety and security properties; formal modeling of low-level capability machines, and secure compilation; guarded cubical type theory; and Coq formalizations
Responsibilities/ Job Description
We are currently looking for Postdocs to do research in Center for Basic Research in Program Verification.
How to Apply?
To apply, please click the Apply Online button mentioned above
The application must be in English and include
- Curriculum vitae
- Degree certificate
- A complete list of publications
- A statement of future research plans and information about research activities, teaching portfolio and verified information on previous teaching experience (if any).
Guidelines for applicants can be found here.
About the Department
Software systems are an integral part of modern society, and software errors and security breaches pose enormous costs and risks. Center for basic research in Program Verification (CPV) develops fundamental mathematically based models and logics for rigorous mathematical reasoning about correctness and security of software systems.
- Appointment shall be in accordance with the collective labour agreement between the Danish Ministry of Finance and the Danish Confederation of Professional Associations.
- Further information on qualification requirements and job content may be found in the Memorandum on Job Structure for Academic Staff at Danish Universities.
- Salary depends on seniority as agreed between the Danish Ministry of Finance and the Confederation of Professional Associations.
Professor Lars Birkedal
Nat-Tech Administrative Centre – Nat-Tech HR
Post expires at 8:59am on Thursday May 20th, 2021 (GMT+9)