Postdoc position in Supply Chain Management jobs at the Department of Entrepreneurship and Relationship Management, University of Southern Denmark (SDU), Denmark
Deadline to Apply
May 17, 2021 (23: 59 GMT +1)
|No. of Position(s)||1|
|Research Area||Supply Chain Management|
|Salary||According to standard norms|
|Workplace||Department of Entrepreneurship and Relationship Management|
University of Southern Denmark (SDU)
|Contract Period||2 Years|
It is a requirement for the position that the candidate has a PhD degree within business administration or business economics, and experience with designing and conducting research within the field Supply Chain Management. Danish language skills and a general understanding of the industrial structure in Denmark are an advantage but not a requirement for the position
- The applicant should possess good interpersonal skills and be willing to engage in and contribute to the academic and social environment at the department. The post doc position is a position where both research and teaching will be part of the workload
- Teaching experience within Supply Chain Management is not a must but some teaching experience is preferred. The teaching responsibilities of the position relate to the BSc and MSc programs in Business Administration in Kolding.
Responsibilities/ Job Description
The applicant should have experience in research within Supply Chain Management and be able to contribute to an interdisciplinary research environment in order to develop new directions for Supply Chain Management. The post doc will become part of the research team Supply Chain Management and is expected to contribute to the research in collaboration with the other researchers in the team.
How to Apply?
- To apply please click Apply Online button mentioned above
- Each field can only contain a single file of max. 10 Mb.
- Detailed CV
- Certificates/Diplomas (Master and PhD degree)
- Complete list of publications, indicating which publications are most relevant for the position
- Up to 3 of the most relevant publications. Please upload a pdf for each publication, if the publication has been co-authored, co-author statements must be a part of this pdf
- Please attach the PhD dissertation as one of the publications, if such exist
About the Department
The Department of Entrepreneurship and Relationship Management (IER) is a dynamic and entrepreneurial work environment, where the abilities to form relationships and to work within teams are a historical and fundamental part of the department culture. The department has activities in Kolding, Sønderborg and Slagelse with approx. 55 employees engaged in research and teaching in the fields of entrepreneurship, B2B marketing, supply chain management and business networks, design management and organization studies.
- Appointment to the position requires a PhD or equivalent and will be in accordance with the salary agreement between the Ministry of Finance and the Danish Confederation of Professional Associations.
- Read the guideline for applicants
Head of Department, Steffen Korsgaard
Head of Research Group, Professor Per V. Freytag
Post expires at 8:59am on Wednesday May 19th, 2021 (GMT+9)