Postdoc Position is available to supply design competences in both research and teaching across all scientific and technical disciplines in the university with a particular focus on design in at the intersection of social and technical systems, at Department of Civil and Architectural Engineering, Aarhus University, Denmark
Post Doc. in the Socio-Technical Design group
Deadline to Apply
May 31, 2021 23:59 (GMT +1)
No. of Position(s)
- Social and technical systems
- Design and Construction
According to standard norms
Department of Civil and Architectural Engineering – Design and Construction
Aarhus C, Denmark
Starting date: August 1st 2021 or as soon as possible
Head of department Steffen Petersen
Professor Peter Gall Krogh
Research group leader in Socio-Technical Design
Applicants should as a minimum hold a PhD degree and preferable have experience in post-graduate research and publication activities, The successful candidate must show an emerging productive publication record. Participation in international and national networks of researchers is expected
- The ideal candidate brings an aesthetically oriented Human Centered Co-Design approach to digital fabrication aimed at product, service, systems for ultra-personal solutions. Ideas on how this leads to increased sustainability within everyday life is a plus. We expect applicants to show competences in formgiving, drawing and sketching.
- With this position we seek candidates with experience in digital fabrication in product service systems design.
From a point of departure in established collaboration within engineering disciplines and computer science the ambition of the group is to supply design competences in both research and teaching across all scientific and technical disciplines in the university with a particular focus on design in at the intersection of social and technical systems.
The position includes both teaching and research approx. 50/ 50.
How to Apply?
To apply please click the “Apply online” button mentioned above
The application must be in English and include
- A curriculum vitae
- Degree certificate
- A complete list of publications
- A statement of future research plans and information about research activities, teaching portfolio and verified information on previous teaching experience (if any).
Guidelines for applicants can be found here.
Aarhus University offers a broad variety of services for international researchers and accompanying families, including relocation service and career counselling to expat partners. Read more here. Please find more information about entering and working in Denmark here.res
Aarhus University also offers a Junior Researcher Development Programme targeted at career development for postdocs at AU. You can read more about it here.
- Appointment shall be in accordance with the collective labour agreement between the Danish Ministry of Finance and the Danish Confederation of Professional Associations.
- Further information on qualification requirements and job content may be found in the Memorandum on Job Structure for Academic Staff at Danish Universities.
- Salary depends on seniority as agreed between the Danish Ministry of Finance and the Confederation of Professional Associations.
Other Postdoctoral Positions
- MS, MS and PhD Programs – DGIST, South Korea
- Postdoc position in Cell biology, Denmark
- Postdoc position in Molecular Biology, Structural Biology, Aero-Microbiology
- Postdoc Position in Robotics, Engineering – Aalborg, Denmark
- Assistant professor or Postdoc position in Political Science, Denmark
Post expires at 8:59am on Tuesday June 1st, 2021 (GMT+9)