Postdoc position in Quantum Optics at the QUANTOP, Niels Bohr Institute, Faculty of Science, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
Deadline to Apply
Apr 28, 2021 (23: 59 GMT +2)
|No. of Position(s)||1|
|Research Area||Quantum Optics|
|Salary||DKK 141.871 / Year|
|Workplace||The Danish Center for Quantum Optics (QUANTOP)|
Niels Bohr Institute
Faculty of Science
University of Copenhagen
|Contract Period||2 Years|
PhD Degree in related fields
The ideal applicant should have experience in quantum optomechanics, atomic physics and quantum optics.
Responsibilities/ Job Description
The postdoc’s duties will include research within experimental quantum physics as well as teaching. The post may also include performance of other duties. Please note that it is a part time position (12 hours per week).
How to Apply?
The application, in English, must be submitted electronically by clicking APPLY NOW above
- Curriculum vitae
- Diplomas (Master and PhD degree or equivalent)
- Research plan – description of current and future research plans
- Complete publication list
- Separate reprints of 3 particularly relevant papers
- Terms of appointment and payment accord to the agreement between the Ministry of Finance and The Danish Confederation of Professional Associations on Academics in the State.\
- The starting salary is currently up to DKK 141.871 including annual supplement (+ pension up to DKK 24.259). Negotiation for salary supplement is possible.
Professor Eugene S. Polzik
Post expires at 8:59am on Thursday April 29th, 2021 (GMT+9)