Nucleic acid nanotechnology jobs – Postdoc position to developing nucleic acid-based nano-scaffolds for drug delivery and targeting in disease, in the Interdisciplinary Nanoscience Center (INANO), Aarhus University, Denmark
Deadline to Apply
Apr 15, 2021 (23: 59 GMT +1)
|No. of Position(s)||1|
|Research Area||Molecular Biology, Nanoscience|
|Salary||According to standard norms|
|Workplace||Interdisciplinary Nanoscience Center (INANO), Aarhus University, Denmark|
|Contract Period||2 Years|
Applicants should hold a PhD in Molecular Biology, Nanoscience or similar. In addition, the applicant should have extensive experience in working with RNA-based nanoscaffolds and in methods for protein-RNA conjugation.
Experience with animal studies, tumor grafts and in vivo RNA delivery is a requirement, as are strong skills in written and spoken English.
Responsibilities/ Job Description
The position is offered within the Center for Multifunctional Biomolecular Drug Design (CEMBID), a center of excellence funded by the Novo Nordisk Foundation, that aims to develop and investigate novel modular designs for assembly of well-defined multifunctional biomolecular drugs. The work will be carried out at iNANO, Aarhus University.
How to Apply?
To apply, please click the Apply Online button mentioned above
The application must be in English and include
- Curriculum vitae
- Degree certificate
- A complete list of publications
- A statement of future research plans and information about research activities, teaching portfolio and verified information on previous teaching experience (if any).
Guidelines for applicants can be found here.
About Interdisciplinary Nanoscience Center
iNANO, Interdisciplinary Nanoscience Center (www.inano.au.dk), was established in 2002 and at present is a major research and education center based at Aarhus University hosting 60 senior scientists, ~100 PostDocs and ~100 PhD students. The center combines expertise and faculty from Physics, Chemistry, Molecular biology and Medicine to carry out world-class interdisciplinary research in Nanoscience and Nanotechnology. The center gives access to a broad range of infrastructure, tools and expertise including clean-room facilities. With a 5 year undergraduate nanotechnology programme and nanoscience graduate programme (www.inanoschool.au.dk) the center provides a full educational environment. In addition to the large base of basic research, the center has a large number of ongoing industrial projects and partnerships.
- Appointment shall be in accordance with the collective labour agreement between the Danish Ministry of Finance and the Danish Confederation of Professional Associations.
- Further information on qualification requirements and job content may be found in the Memorandum on Job Structure for Academic Staff at Danish Universities.
- Salary depends on seniority as agreed between the Danish Ministry of Finance and the Confederation of Professional Associations.
Department of Molecular Biology and Genetics
RNA Biology and Innovation
Nat-Tech Administrative Centre – Nat-Tech HR
Post expires at 8:59am on Friday April 16th, 2021 (GMT+9)