Postdoc position to study RNA acetylation in health and disease, in the laboratory of Ulf Ørom, at Department of Molecular Biology, Aarhus University, Denmark
Deadline to Apply
May 24, 2021 (23: 59 GMT +1)
|No. of Position(s)||1|
|Research Area||Molecular Biology|
|Salary||According to standard norms|
|Workplace||Department of Molecular Biology|
|Contract Period||2 Years|
|Starting date||July 2021|
Applicants should be excited about RNA modifications and hold a PhD degree in a relevant area and have extensive experimental experience. The working language of the group is English.
Responsibilities/ Job Description
You will work closely with postdocs and PhD students in the laboratory studying non-coding RNA and RNA modifications. We use a combination of molecular biology methods and biochemistry to study RNA modifications, in combination with next-generation sequencing and RNA and protein mass spectrometry.
How to Apply?
To apply, please click the Apply Online button mentioned above
The application must be in English and include
- Curriculum vitae
- Degree certificate
- A complete list of publications
- A statement of future research plans and information about research activities, teaching portfolio and verified information on previous teaching experience (if any).
Guidelines for applicants can be found here.
About the Department
The laboratory consists of 3 postdocs and 3 PhD students, in addition to the PI, working with RNA biology, non-coding RNA and RNA modifications. The work environment is international with people from 5 countries and a very collaborative atmosphere.
- Appointment shall be in accordance with the collective labour agreement between the Danish Ministry of Finance and the Danish Confederation of Professional Associations.
- Further information on qualification requirements and job content may be found in the Memorandum on Job Structure for Academic Staff at Danish Universities.
- Salary depends on seniority as agreed between the Danish Ministry of Finance and the Confederation of Professional Associations.
Associate professor Ulf Andersson Vang Ørom
Post expires at 8:59am on Tuesday May 25th, 2021 (GMT+9)