Postdoc Position in plant biochemistry is available at the Department of Molecular Biology and Genetics, Aarhus University, Denmark.
Deadline to Apply
Jun 10, 2021 (23: 59 GMT +1)
|No. of Position(s)||1|
|Research Area||– Plant biochemistry|
|Salary||According to standard norms|
|Workplace||Department of Molecular Biology and Genetics|
Aarhus University, Denmark.
|Contract Period||2 Year|
|Starting date||Sept 01, 2021|
- A relevant Ph.D. in plant biochemistry
- Experience with plant genetics, plant expression systems and plant biochemistry is required
- Training and experience in protein expression, purification and biochemical characterization will be an advantage.
Responsibilities/ Job Description
The post doc will join Kasper R. Andersen’s research group working on structural and functional analysis of plant LysM receptors. The candidate is expected to be able to work independently and to supervise students in the group.
How to Apply?
To apply, please click APPLY ONLINE button mentioned above.
The application must be in English and include
- A curriculum vitae
- Degree certificate
- A complete list of publications
- A statement of future research plans and information about research activities
- Teaching portfolio and verified information on previous teaching experience (if any). Guidelines for applicants can be found here.
About the Department
The Department of Molecular Biology and Genetics is part of the Faculty of Natural Sciences, Aarhus University and comprises research within the areas of Gene Expression, Molecular Medicine, Structural Biology, Systems Biology and Plant Molecular Biology. There are currently 75 full time scientific staff and 120 PhD students. The department is responsible for two educations: Molecular Biology and Molecular Medicine with a yearly uptake of 160 students in total.
- All interested candidates are encouraged to apply, regardless of their personal background. Research activities will be evaluated in relation to actual research time. Thus, we encourage applicants to specify periods of leave without research activities, in order to be able to subtract these periods from the span of the scientific career during the evaluation of scientific productivity.
- Letter of reference : If you want a referee to upload a letter of reference on your behalf, please state the referee’s contact information when you submit your application. We strongly recommend that you make an agreement with the person in question before you enter the referee’s contact information, and that you ensure that the referee has enough time to write the letter of reference before the application deadline. Unfortunately, it is not possible to ensure that letters of reference received after the application deadline will be taken into consideration.
Lektor Kasper Røjkjær Andersen
Post expires at 8:59am on Friday June 11th, 2021 (GMT+9)