Postdoctoral positions in Mathematics and Stochastics is available at Department of Mathematics, Aarhus University, Denmark
Deadline to Apply
Aug 01, 2021 (23: 59 GMT +1)
|No. of Position(s)||1|
|Research Area||– Mathematics|
|Salary||According to standard norms|
|Workplace||Department of Mathematics|
Aarhus University, Denmark
|Contract Period||3 Year|
|Starting date||Jan 01, 2022|
As a successful candidate you are expected to:
- shine in individual and collaborative research,
- either to assist groups of bachelor students in doing homework or
- co-teach advanced courses relevant for your research area.
Responsibilities/ Job Description
Research in relevant fields and interests of the lab
How to Apply?
To apply, please click APPLY ONLINE button mentioned above.
The application must be in English and include
- A curriculum vitae
- Degree certificate
- A complete list of publications
- A statement of future research plans and information about research activities
- Teaching portfolio and verified information on previous teaching experience (if any). Guidelines for applicants can be found here.
About Research project
Applicants in all areas of mathematics and stochastics covered by the research groups of the department will be considered. For an overview of the research areas covered by the department, see the home page for the Mathematics Section and for the Stochastics Section.
In particular, there will be postdoc stipends available in the areas listed here: https://math.au.dk/om/ledige-stillinger/postdoc/
The employment period for each of the available positions can be found via the link above.
When applying, you will be asked to indicate, which – if any — of the areas listed on the page above are of interest to you. The page may be updated with new areas up until the deadline for application. The indication of which research areas you are interested in at the time of application, does not automatically exclude you from being taken into consideration for positions in the other research areas available at the time of application, including research areas that may be added later.
- All interested candidates are encouraged to apply, regardless of their personal background. Research activities will be evaluated in relation to actual research time. Thus, we encourage applicants to specify periods of leave without research activities, in order to be able to subtract these periods from the span of the scientific career during the evaluation of scientific productivity.
The relevant person to contact, are listed in each position, which can be found here
Post expires at 8:59am on Monday August 2nd, 2021 (GMT+9)