Postdoc Position in Cryptography group at the Department of Computer Science, Concordium Blockchain Research Center, Aarhus University, Denmark
Deadline to Apply
Jun 11, 2021 (23: 59 GMT +1)
|No. of Position(s)||1|
|Research Area||– Computer Science|
|Salary||According to standard norms|
|Workplace||Department of Computer Science, |
Concordium Blockchain Research Center,
Aarhus University, Denmark
|Contract Period||2 Year|
|Starting date||Oct 01, 2021|
- Ph.D. degree and have experience in the blockchain space. The candidate must show experience in working as an independent researcher.
- Lastly good communication skills in written and spoken English are essential to the position.
Responsibilities/ Job Description
The postdoc position will be centered on exploring the limits of cryptographic protocols and primitives relating to blockchain technology with a focus on fundamental results and anonymous payments. When relevant the postdoc will collaborate with researchers from Concordium Foundation on developing technical reports and scientific publications.
How to Apply?
To apply, please click APPLY ONLINE button mentioned above.
The application must be in English and include
- A curriculum vitae
- Degree certificate
- A complete list of publications
- A statement of future research plans and information about research activities
- Teaching portfolio and verified information on previous teaching experience (if any). Guidelines for applicants can be found here.
- All interested candidates are encouraged to apply, regardless of their personal background. Research activities will be evaluated in relation to actual research time. Thus, we encourage applicants to specify periods of leave without research activities, in order to be able to subtract these periods from the span of the scientific career during the evaluation of scientific productivity.
- Letter of reference : If you want a referee to upload a letter of reference on your behalf, please state the referee’s contact information when you submit your application. We strongly recommend that you make an agreement with the person in question before you enter the referee’s contact information, and that you ensure that the referee has enough time to write the letter of reference before the application deadline. Unfortunately, it is not possible to ensure that letters of reference received after the application deadline will be taken into consideration.
Professor Jesper Buus Nielsen
Post expires at 8:59am on Saturday June 12th, 2021 (GMT+9)