Postdoc Position in Catalysis and Materials Theory is available at DTU Physics, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark.
Deadline to Apply
May 31, 2021 (23: 59 GMT +1)
|No. of Position(s)||1|
|Research Area||– Chemistry|
– Material Science
|Salary||According to standard norms|
Technical University of Denmark
|Contract Period||1 Year|
|Starting date||Aug 01, 2021|
- PhD is in chemistry, physics, materials science or a similar field.
- You have a comprehensive understanding of heterogeneous, homogeneous and/or electro-catalysis.
- You have extensive experience in density functional theory calculations and preferably with kinetic analysis and machine learning methods.
- are curious and think creatively
- excellent communicators in both written and spoken English
- enjoy working with others from diverse backgrounds and have good collaboration skills
- can lead a project from start to finish
- are interested in mentoring junior members of the group
Responsibilities/ Job Description
The position focuses on theoretical method development and computational catalyst discovery for heterogeneous reactions for H2O, CO2 and N2 reduction. The position involves close collaboration with experimentalists.
How to Apply?
To apply, please open the link “Apply online”, fill out the online application form, and attach all your materials in English in one PDF file.
Applications must be submitted as one PDF file containing all materials to be given consideration. The file must include:
- Application (cover letter – keep it to a maximum 500 words.)
- Academic Diplomas (PhD)
- List of publications
- List of 2 references who can be contacted by phone or email
- If you are applying from abroad, you may find useful information on working in Denmark and at DTU at DTU – Moving to Denmark.
- All interested candidates irrespective of age, gender, disability, race, religion or ethnic background are encouraged to apply.
Post expires at 8:59am on Tuesday June 1st, 2021 (GMT+9)