Postdoc Position in biostatistics is available at Department of Clinical Research, University of Southern Denmark, Denmark.
Deadline to Apply
Jun 07, 2021 (23: 59 GMT +1)
|No. of Position(s)||1|
|Research Area||– Biostatistics|
|Salary||According to standard norms|
|Workplace||Department of Clinical Research (KI),|
University of Southern Denmark (SDU)
Odense University hospital-Svendborg Hospital (OUH).
|Contract Period||2 Year|
It will be expected that our new postdoc:
- has a solid theoretical background with a master’s degree in statistics or mathematics as well as a PhD degree in statistics or biostatistics
- has documented experience in the development of statistical methods and publications in statistical journals
- is able to communicate broadly and is willing to collaborate with different professions
- is able to work in a structured and independent way.
Responsibilities/ Job Description
Research in relevant fields and interests of the lab
How to Apply?
Applications – including the required attachments – must be sent via the above-mentioned link “Apply online”. Only online applications will be accepted. Attached files must be Adobe PDF or Word format. Each field in the application form can contain up to max. 10 Mb.
Only applications written in English will be accepted for evaluation. The application must contain (as pdf.- or docx.-files):
• a motivation letter
• a detailed CV
• degree certificates (inclusive of Ph.D.-diploma)
• a complete and numbered list of publications
• 3 scientific publications considered by the applicant to the most important for this position. Please notice that one pdf.- or docx.-file must be attached for each publication.
• a teaching portfolio detailing the candidate’s prior teaching experience, teaching skills, and teaching philosophy
• a research plan detailing the candidate’s ideas and plans for her/his future research work.
About the Department
OPEN is a research unit and an infrastructure at Odense University Hospital (OUH) and at the Department of Clinical Research, SDU, supporting clinical and epidemiological research at OUH and at the Department of Clinical Research by offering biobank and clinical and register data facilities. OPEN is growing rapidly through its strengthening of clinical and epidemiological research and related methodological developments.
Incomplete applications with regard to the above-mentioned requirements will not be assessed.
Associate Professor Katrine Rubin,
Tel : +45 2126 1966,
Alternatively from the director of the research unit,
Professor Lone Kjeld Petersen,
Post expires at 8:59am on Tuesday June 8th, 2021 (GMT+9)