Postdoctoral researcher to work in the intersection of Human-computer Interaction and Artificial Intelligence, at Department of Computer Science, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
Deadline to Apply
June 01, 2021 (23: 59 GMT +1)
|No. of Position(s)||1|
|Research Area||– Computer Science|
– Human-computer Interaction
– Artificial Intelligence
|Salary||DKK 440.935 / Year|
|Workplace||Section on Human-centered Computing|
Department of Computer Science
University of Copenhagen
|Contract Period||2 Years|
|Starting date||Aug 01, 2021|
Ph.D. (or soon-to-be Ph.D.) in Computer Science, Human-computer Interaction, Artificial Intelligence, or a related field
Experience in one or more of the following:
- Empirical studies of interaction between AI and people;
- Models of interaction with AI, for instance of task delegation or mixed initiative; or
- Building prototypes of intelligent user interfaces.
- Publications in top venues (e.g., CHI, NeurIPS, UIST, ICML).
Responsibilities/ Job Description
The candidate will work on models of human-AI interaction and collaboration, creating user interfaces that implement such models and designing and running empirical studies that explore them. Therefore, knowledge of human-computer interaction, intelligent user interfaces, machine learning, and computational models of interaction is essential. The day-to-day work will be in collaboration with Kasper Hornbæk, and the focus is, therefore, on human-computer interaction.
How to Apply?
The application, in English, must be submitted electronically by clicking APPLY NOW above
- -Curriculum vitae
- -Diplomas (Master and PhD degree or equivalent)
- -Research plan – description of current and future research plans
- -Complete publication list
- -Separate reprints of 3 particularly relevant papers
Terms of appointment and payment accord to the agreement between the Ministry of Finance and The Danish Confederation of Professional Associations on Academics in the State.
The starting salary is currently up to DKK 440.935 including annual supplement (+ pension up to DKK 75.399). Negotiation for salary supplement is possible.
Professor Kasper Hornbæk
Phone: +45 30957883
Postdoctoral researcher to work in the intersection of Human-computer Interaction and Artificial Intelligence
Post expires at 8:59am on Monday August 2nd, 2021 (GMT+9)