Postdoc position in Data-driven Health Technology at SDU Health Informatics and Technology, (HIT) at the Maersk Mc-Kinney Moller Institute, University of Southern Denmark (SDU), Denmark
Deadline to Apply
June 06, 2021 (23: 59 GMT +1)
|No. of Position(s)||1|
|Research Area||Data-driven Health Technology|
|Salary||According to standard norms|
|Workplace||SDU Health Informatics and Technology (HIT)|
Maersk Mc-Kinney Moller Institute
University of Southern Denmark (SDU)
|Contract Period||2 Years|
|Starting date||September 1, 2021|
Candidates must have a PhD in a relevant discipline before the starting date
The preferred candidate is expected to have documented competences and experiences within one or more of the following areas:
- Research experience in data-driven health technology.
- Solid experience in machine learning, statistical analysis, natural language processing/ computational linguistics, social network analysis, and data visualization related to health data.
- Proven track record of scientific publication in peer-reviewed journals and conferences.
- Experience in teaching health informatics related courses.
Responsibilities/ Job Description
We are seeking a postdoc to work on ongoing research projects within data-driven health technology – in particular projects related to building predictive models for prevention, early detection, diagnosis, and prognosis.
How to Apply?
To apply, please click the Apply Online button mentioned above. The faculty expects applicants to read How to apply before applying.
- Cover letter including statement of motivation
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae
- Account of research experience and ideas
- Certificates/Diplomas (MSc and PhD)
- List of publications indicating the publications attached
- Examples of the most relevant publications. Please attach one pdf-file for each publication
- Reference letters and other relevant qualifications may also be included.
About SDU HIT
SDU HIT strives to develop novel and ready to deploy technical solutions in an interdisciplinary manner to the benefit of patients (and their relatives), health professionals and society. SDU HIT has a large portfolio of interdisciplinary projects involving numerous partners from healthcare, academia, industry and network organizations. SDU HIT performs innovative research in the following areas: data-driven health technology, training and rehabilitation technology, sensor technology, digital health, technical audiology, and healthcare ecosystems.
- The successful applicant will be employed in accordance with the agreement between the Ministry of Finance and the Danish Confederation of Professional Associations. Please check links for more information on salary and taxation.
- Employment as a postdoc requires scientific qualifications at PhD level. Employment as a postdoc is temporary and will cease without further notice at the end of the period.
- Further information for international applicants about entering and working in Denmark.
- Further information about The Faculty of Engineering.
Professor Uffe Kock Wiil
Phone: +45 60113565
READVERTISEMENT – Postdoc position in Data-driven Health Technology at SDU Health Informatics and Technology
Post expires at 8:59am on Monday June 7th, 2021 (GMT+9)