Postdoc position in Novel Biomaterials for 3D Printed Endocrine Implants, at DTU Health Tech, Technical University of Denmark
Deadline to Apply
Aug 08, 2021 (23: 59 GMT +1)
|No. of Position(s)||1|
|Research Area||– Chemistry|
– Materials science
|Salary||According to standard norms|
|Workplace||DTU Health Tech|
Technical University of Denmark
|Contract Period||2 Years|
|Starting date||Not mentioned|
We are looking for a creative and ambitious junior researcher with a PhD within chemistry, biochemistry, materials science or similar. You must have demonstrated the ability to perform high quality research.
Responsibilities/ Job Description
Your primary responsibilities will be:
- Perform modification and synthesis of biocompatible hydrogel materials
- Characterize your materials using spectroscopic and rheological methods
- Perform bio-conjugate modification of matrix materials with peptides and proteins
- Implement the materials in micro-extrusion 3D printing
How to Apply?
To apply, please open the link “Apply online”, fill out the online application form, and attach all your materials in English in one PDF file
- Application (cover letter)
- Academic Diplomas (MSc/PhD)
- List of publications
About DTU Health Tech
DTU Health Tech engages in research, education, and innovation base on technical and natural science for the healthcare sector. The Healthcare sector is a globally expanding market with demands for the most advanced technological solutions. DTU Health Tech creates the foundation for companies to develop new and innovative services and products which benefit people and create value for society. DTU Health Techs expertise spans from imaging and biosensor techniques, across digital health and biological modelling, to biopharma technologies. The department has a scientific staff of about 210 persons, 130 PhD students and a technical/administrative support staff of about 160 persons, of which a large majority contributes to our research infrastructure and related commercial activities.
- The appointment will be based on the collective agreement with the Danish Confederation of Professional Associations. The allowance will be agreed upon with the relevant union
- If you are applying from abroad, you may find useful information on working in Denmark and at DTU at DTU – Moving to Denmark.
Associate Professor Johan Ulrik Lind
Post expires at 8:59am on Monday August 9th, 2021 (GMT+9)