Postdoc jobs in Computer science to join our team and develop algorithms and applications related to Blockchain and Machine learning, INFONET laboratory, GIST Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology, South Korea
We are Hiring Now! Join our Team as a Researcher or Post-Doctoral Researcher
No. of Position(s)
- Computer Science Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
40,000,000~70,000,000 KRW / Year
GIST, South Korea
Starting date: May 2021
Prof. Heung-No Lee
PhD in Electrical/Computer Science Engineering for Post-Doctoral positions. Persons with excellent programming skills are encouraged to apply.
- In-depth interest in scientific problems and the motivation for independent and goal-oriented research.
- The ability to develop methods, concepts, and models, as well as their realization and evaluation.
- Strong programming skills, preferably in Python, and/or C++
- Good knowledge about and passion for blockchain technology or deep learning are a plus.
- Very good scientific communication and writing skills.
- Ability to disseminate research results to top conferences and journals.
- Good analytical and mathematical thinking is a plus.
Blockchain and Machine learning for various applications.
How to Apply?
Click the Apply now button mentioned above
Title: “GIST Postdoc candidate”.
- Cover letter
- One-page research statement (only for postdoc candidates), and links to any open-source contributions
INFONET (https://infonet.gist.ac.kr/) is a research lab under the School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science (https://eecs.gist.ac.kr/eecs/) in Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology (GIST) (https://www.gist.ac.kr/en/main.html). GIST established on Nov.17, 1993, is one of the top public universities in Gwangju, South Korea. It is ranked 9th in South Korea, 4th in the world number of citations per faculty, and 295 in the world; QS Global World Rankings 2021. Ranked 3rd in South Korea and 38th in the world university ranking for schools with a history of less than 50 years; QS Global World Rankings
Phase 1: Document Screening.
Phase 2 interview: The shortlisted candidate will be contacted by the supervisor for an online interview.
- A creative environment for research.
- A young and international team of researchers.
- A work environment that is well-equipped with the newest hardware and software technology.
- The possibility to present your research results at international top conferences.
Other Postdoctoral Positions
- Postdoc Position in Animal Science – Aarhus, Denmark
- Associate Professor Position – Economics, Sociology – Sustainable Transition and Valuation
- Assistant professor or Postdoc position in Political Science, Denmark
- Postdoc position in Quantitative methods, Denmark
- Postdoc position in Biology and Data science, Denmark
Post expires at 7:00pm on Tuesday August 31st, 2021 (GMT+9)