Postdoc position in Stochastics, Statistics, Mathematics Jobs supported by a Carlsberg Foundation Young Researcher Fellowship grant for the project “Exploring the potential of nonparametric modelling of complex systems via SPDEs”, at Department of Mathematics, Aarhus University, Denmark
Deadline to Apply
Apr 15, 2021 (23: 59 GMT +1)
|No. of Position(s)||1|
|Research Area||Mathematics, Stochastics, Statistics|
|Salary||According to the Norms|
|Workplace||Department of Mathematics, Aarhus University, Denmark|
|Contract Period||3 Years|
Excellent PhD degree in Mathematics
- Strong background in stochastic processes and (nonparametric) statistics
- Interest for statistical learning theory and topics at the interface between probability theory, functional analysis and mathematical statistics
- Good programming skills are a plus
Responsibilities/ Job Description
Postdoc position is supported by a Carlsberg Foundation Young Researcher Fellowship grant for the project “Exploring the potential of nonparametric modelling of complex systems via SPDEs”.
How to Apply?
To apply please click the Apply Online button mentioned above
The application must be in English and include
- Curriculum vitae
- Degree certificate
- A complete list of publications
- A statement of future research plans and information about research activities, teaching portfolio and verified information on previous teaching experience (if any).
Guidelines for applicants can be found here.
About the Lab
The Department of Mathematics currently employs 19 permanent scientific staff members in the traditional pure mathematical disciplines, Algebra, Analysis, Geometry and Topology, as well as 13 people in Stochastics and 4 people in the Centre for Science Studies.
- Appointment shall be in accordance with the collective labour agreement between the Danish Ministry of Finance and the Danish Confederation of Professional Associations. Further information on qualification requirements and job content may be found in the Memorandum on Job Structure for Academic Staff at Danish Universities.
- Salary depends on seniority as agreed between the Danish Ministry of Finance and the Confederation of Professional Associations.
Associate professor Claudia Strauch
Telephone: +45 87155674
Nat-Tech Administrative Centre – Nat-Tech HR
Post expires at 8:59am on Friday April 16th, 2021 (GMT+9)