PhD Studies (Open positions) in DGIST SMALL Lab (Single-Molecule Approach for ceLL biology), at Daegu Gyeongbuk Institute of Science and Technology (DGIST) South Korea
Open positions for PhD Studies in DGIST SMALL Lab, Daegu Gyeongbuk Institute of Science and Technology (DGIST) South Korea
No. of Position(s)
- Nano-Bio- Chemistry
- Single Molecular Biophysics
- Live Cell Imaging and Tracking
- Cell signaling and Molecular biology
- AI based data processing
According to DGIST standards
DGIST SMALL Lab
Daegu, South Korea
Master degree in related fields
Related to research areas
How to Apply?
Click the Apply Now button mentioned above
About Our Works
We are studying nanomaterial (inorganic) chemistry and their surface chemistry to conjugate organic/bio- molecules.
Single Molecule Biophysics
We are studying diffusive and conformational dynamics of various membrane proteins (receptors) in live cells at single molecule level.
We are trying to use our technology for medical applications (e.g. vascular disease and cancer dignosis).
Plasmonic nanoparticles, Quantum dots, nanocatalysts conjugated with functional molecules or biomolecules
We have developted optical microscope; Dark-field, Fluorescence super-resolution microscopy / spectroscopy with optical tweezer
We are developing AI techniques for simulation and analysis of our experiments. (e.g. Machine learning, deep learning algorithm)
- PhD position with Scholarship in Environmental engineering, Marine ecology, Geography, Statistics
- 2 PhD Positions with stipends in Computer Science, Denmark
- PhD stipend in Electrical Engineering and Electronic Engineering, Denmark
- Research Assistants in Immunology – Aarhus, Denmark
- PhD Position in Biotechnology, Bioscience
Post expires at 6:00pm on Tuesday August 31st, 2021 (GMT+9)