2 PhD Scholarship in Business Marketing (B2B Marketing and Supply Chain Management) and Entrepreneurship for Social Science Majors (master degree) is available in the Department of Entrepreneurship and Relationship Management, University of Southern Denmark, Denmark
Deadline to Apply
May 03, 2021 (23: 59 GMT +1)
|Position||PhD Positions with Scholarships|
|No. of Position(s)||Two|
|Research Area||– Business Marketing|
– Social Science
|Scholarship||According to Standard Norms|
|Workplace||Department of Entrepreneurship and Relationship Management |
University of Southern Denmark
|Contract Period||3 Years|
|Starting date||Sep 1, 2021 or ASAP|
- Applicants can have a social science Majors (master degree) and must have strong quantitative methods skills as well as a project that falls within the research areas of the relevant research groups.
- Talented candidates with strong analytical and problem solving skills, who are strong in written and oral communication in English and possess excellent collaborative skills.
The candidates are required to formulate a project proposal within the relevant research areas. The PhD scholar within the area of Business to Business Marketing will be affiliated with the research group “B2B Marketing and Supply Chain Management” and the PhD scholar within the area of entrepreneurship will be affiliated with the research group “Entrepreneurship and Organisation”.
How to Apply?
To apply, please click APPLY ONLINE button mentioned above.
An application must be in English and include the following:
- A research proposal/description of your approach to the above project (max 5 pages of 2400 characters each, including spaces, notes, appendices, bibliography etc.)
- A letter stating your specific interest, motivation and qualifications for the project in question (max two pages)(please attach this under box “application form”)
- A detailed CV, including contact information, date of public thesis defense and previous positions
- A certified copy of your diplomas, Bachelor as well as Master’s degree certificate including all examination results and transcript of notes
The Department of Entrepreneurship and Relationship Management (IER) is a dynamic and entrepreneurial work environment, where the abilities to form relationships and to work within teams are a historical and fundamental part of the department culture. The department has activities in Kolding, Sønderborg and Slagelse with approx. 50 employees engaged in research and teaching in the fields of entrepreneurship, business-to-business marketing, supply chain management and business networks, and organisational studies.
The PhD programme includes an individual education programme with coursework equivalent to 6 months. PhD research includes a 3-6 months’ stay at a research institute abroad and, over the period of the programme, you will acquire experience of teaching or dissemination activities. You are expected to participate in general research activities at the department.
Head of Department
Post expires at 8:59am on Tuesday May 4th, 2021 (GMT+9)