PhD scholarship in Entrepreneurship Education for Sustainable Development, DTU Entrepreneurship (Centre for Technology Entrepreneurship at the Technical University of Denmark, DTU)
Deadline to Apply
May 01, 2021 (23: 59 GMT +1)
|No. of Position(s)||One|
|Research Area||Management, Entrepreneurship, Education|
Design & innovation, Industrial engineering & management, Corporate sustainability
|Scholarship||According to Standard Norms|
Centre for Technology Entrepreneurship
Technical University of Denmark,
|Contract Period||3 Years|
The PhD candidate should have a master’s degree. Desirable master’s degrees include management, entrepreneurship, education, design and innovation, industrial engineering and management, and corporate sustainability, but other degrees with an academic level equivalent to a master’s degree will also be taken into consideration. Fluency in English (working language) is a requirement.
In addition to the above, the following qualifications would be of great advantage:
- Strong academic background and practical interest in sustainable entrepreneurship and entrepreneurship education
- Excellent communication skills, both in writing and oral presentation
- Experience with scientific writing and project coordination
The PhD candidate’s tasks will include theoretical and empirical research at the intersection between sustainable entrepreneurship and entrepreneurial education. The candidate is expected to contribute to the theoretical advancement of the field, carry out empirical data collection and analysis, and disseminate results in leading international journals. The PhD project thus requires a good understanding of qualitative and quantitative research methods, good communication skills, and an analytical mindset.
How to Apply?
To apply, please open the link “Apply online”, fill out the online application form, and attach all your materials in English in one PDF file.
- A letter motivating the application, including a brief description of your project ideas (cover letter, maximum three pages).
- Curriculum vitae
- Grade transcripts and BSc/MSc diploma
- Excel sheet with translation of grades to the Danish grading system (see guidelines and Excel spreadsheet here)
About DTU Entrepreneurship
DTU Entrepreneurship is amongst the international leading entities in technology entrepreneurship and helps develop an entrepreneurial culture across DTU. As part of a dynamic and evolving ecosystem, we combine practice-oriented education and research in entrepreneurship with real start-up opportunities from all DTU departments. With rigorous research at its core, the Centre builds the entrepreneurial capabilities of students, industry leaders, academics and policymakers to address unsolved problems, and together create new knowledge, methodologies and initiatives. We enable ethically minded entrepreneurs to build solutions that benefit people, society and the world. The Centre experiments with new entrepreneurial methodologies and activities to push boundaries within research and education.
- The appointment will be based on the collective agreement with the Danish Confederation of Professional Associations. The allowance will be agreed upon with the relevant union
- If you are applying from abroad, you may find useful information on working in Denmark and at DTU at DTU–Moving to Denmark.
- DTU PhD position in Wind Energy, Denmark
- PhD Position in Robotics, Engineering – Aalborg, Denmark
- PhD Position in Information Technology, Electrical Engineering – SDU, Denmark
- PhD position with Scholarship in Environmental engineering, Marine ecology, Geography, Statistics
- 2 PhD Positions with stipends in Computer Science, Denmark
Post expires at 8:59am on Sunday May 2nd, 2021 (GMT+9)