MS Positions/ PhD Positions in metabolism regulate mammalian aging and longevity at organismal level – The kyung lab, Dong – A University.
Open Positions in the Kyung lab
No. of Position(s)
According to Standard Norms
The Kyung lab
Kyung Hwa Kim
We are actively in search of motivated and talented graduate students and undergraduate students to join us.
- understanding how mitochondria crosstalk with nucleus to protect cells against stresses linked to aging (see Kim et al., Cell Metabolism, 2018),
- identifying therapeutic effect of fasting for age-related diseases including cancer (see S Di Biase et al., Plos Biology, 2017),
- developing novel drug target for neurodegenerative diseases (see Kim et al., Toxins, 2019; Kim et al., Frontiers in Aging Neuroscience 2019),
- understanding common mechanisms underlying the pathogenesis of age-related diseases including neurodegenerative diseases (manuscript in preparation),
- developing novel therapeutic strategy for reprogramming of energy metabolism to extend healthspan (in progress).
How to Apply?
To apply, please click the Send E-mail Button mentioned above.
About the lab
- The Kyung lab is interested in how metabolism regulate mammalian aging and longevity at organismal level. They also have a strong interest in developing novel molecules that may slow or even reverse main aspects of aging as well as prevent or treat a wide array of age-related diseases.
- The lab employs both wet molecular techniques and dry computational approaches to understand mechanistic insight for biological processes to extend healthspan.
- DTU PhD position in Wind Energy, Denmark
- PhD Position in Robotics, Engineering – Aalborg, Denmark
- PhD Position in Information Technology, Electrical Engineering – SDU, Denmark
- PhD position with Scholarship in Environmental engineering, Marine ecology, Geography, Statistics
- 2 PhD Positions with stipends in Computer Science, Denmark