2 IBS Postdoctoral Fellowship (Senior Researcher) at Center for Vascular Research – Molecular Biology, Vascular Biology, Immunology, Bioinformatics – Institute for Basic Science, South Korea.
Deadline to Apply
Apr 30, 2021 (18:00 GMT +9)
|No. of Position(s)||2 (+1)|
|Research Area||– Molecular biology|
– Vascular biology
|Salary||According to Standard Norms|
|Workplace||IBS Center for Vascular Research|
|Contract Period||5 years|
Degree: Doctoral degree (Those who do not exceed 5 years after obtaining doctoral degree, or those who are expected to obtain a doctoral degree within 3 months)
Research experience in related fields
– If you are applicants for military service exempted technical research personnel, please refer to the Korean recruitment announcement
Responsibilities/ Job Description
- Relevance to the recruitment area, expertise, work capability, development potential, etc.
- Expertise in the recruitment area, presentation skill, attitude, problem solving skills, development potential, fluency in foreign languages(English), etc.
How to Apply?
To apply, please click Send E-mail button mentioned above or send email firstname.lastname@example.org
Information on application e-mail
* Title: [Applying for (Senior researcher) position at the IBS Center for Vascular Research] YYY ← applicant’s name
- List of Publications
- Consent to Provide Personal Information
Phase:1 Document Screening
Phase:2 Interview Screening
- Applicants take full responsibility for any consequences resulting from omissions and errors found in submitted documents, not submitting required documents, etc. If any information is proven false, the job offer will be withdrawn.
- The submitted documents may be returned when a request of return is made within three months from the announcement of recruitment results under Article 4 of the Enforcement Decree of the Fair Hiring Procedure Act.
- Based on the documents related to background check and Job-related physical examination, the job offer to the unsuitable candidate will be withdrawn.
- When selected candidates are public officials dismissed for corruption under Article 82 of the Act on the Prevention of Corruption and the Establishment of the Anti-corruption and Civil Rights Commission, the job offer will be withdrawn.
- No candidates may be hired if all candidates are found unsuitable during the screening stage.
- If hired, the job category (work level), annual salary, etc. will comply with IBS standards.
- Final candidates will be appointed on July. 15, 2021.
※ Appointment schedule may change.
Responsible staff of the Center for Vascular Research
Tel : 042-350-5638