The Division of Environmental Science and Engineering (DESE) at Pohang University of Science and Technology (POSTECH) is seeking an outstanding scholar for a Faculty Positions Environmental Science (Specialists on the application of Big data-AI to environmental research or Atmospheric Environment research are strongly preferred))
Deadline to Apply
May 25, 2021 (18:00 GMT +9)
|No. of Position(s)||Few positions|
|Research Area||– Big data-AI to environmental research|
|Salary||According to standard Norms|
|Workplace||Division of Environmental Science and Engineering|
Pohang University of Science and Technology
|Contract Period||Not Mentioned|
|Starting date||Sept. 2021(negotiable)|
- Candidates must hold a Ph.D. degree in environmental science/engineering or closely related fields with no legal grounds for disqualification to be appointed as a faculty member.
- Qualified candidates should demonstrate excellent research achievements and a strong commitment to teaching.
- All POSTECH faculty candidates are expected to teach graduate level courses in English.
How to Apply?
*Click the above link to apply online
- A complete curriculum vitae with a list of publications (w/ IF), patents, and technology transfers
- Five representative research outcomes [research papers (full PDF file) or other notable project achievements]
- Research and teaching statements
- A list of at least three references with their affiliations, positions and contact information
Goal of environmental education
- Understanding the importance of environmental issues and the interrelationships of various related phenomena
- Understanding the current status and development trend of technologies necessary for solving environmental problems
- Understanding the characteristics of Korea’s natural environment
- Possess the ability to identify and solve problems in practical environmental systems such as industrial processes
- Ability to cooperate with manpower in various fields related to solving environmental problems
- Cultivating independent R&D capabilities of advanced environmental technology
- Candidates who pass the initial screening will be informed individually.
- The position may not be filled if there are no qualified candidates.
- The submitted documents will not be returned. If the contents of documents are proven to be false, the appointment might be canceled.
- The final candidate will be asked to submit original documents later.
Administrator: Baek, Chang Won
E-mail : email@example.com
Phone : +82-54-279-8301
Prof. Choi, Wonyong
Head of DESE
T: +82 54-279-2283
Official advertisement for the Faculty Positions Environmental Science
Post expires at 6:00pm on Tuesday May 25th, 2021 (GMT+9)