Computer specialist to support the automation of HR processes and expand technological tools in close collaboration with your colleagues, at HR department, Aalborg University, Denmark
Deadline to Apply
May 27, 2021 (23: 59 GMT +1)
|No. of Position(s)||1|
|Research Area||Data structure|
|Scholarship||According to standard norms|
|Working Hours||37 Hours / Week|
|Contract Period||3 Months|
|Starting date||Aug 01, 2021|
A relevant higher education.
- Documented results and in-depth data understanding, knowledge of business support IT systems, as well as project management in complex organizations, including experience from the public sector.
- Personal authority, impact, situational awareness and good communication and collaboration skills.
- The ability to prioritize between many tasks with fixed deadlines.
- The ability to meet partners at eye level and with respect for their professionalism.
- The ability to translate complex HR data into easy-to-use management information.
- Understanding of the university’s core tasks, framework conditions and organization.
As a data specialist in the HR department, you must support the automation of HR processes and expand technological tools in close collaboration with your colleagues. You must thus help to qualify data structures and deliveries for the HR department and the other units at the university that use data for exhibition and process support.
You will be part of the data team in the HR department’s Specialist Center, where it is natural for you to share your knowledge and collaboration with colleagues in your own team as well as with the rest of the HR department and with the rest of the administration. The HR department supports the university’s management and staff by providing relevant, real-time and value-creating HR data.
Your tasks will be to:
- Develop and ensure quality, coherence and deliveries in the HR systems, including Statens HR.
- Project led the further development of HR systems and tools such as power platforms, including any replacements and associated implementations.
- Participate in cross-cutting project work in the university administration
- Further develop HR-BI tools and reporting, including preparing needs analyzes / requirements specifications in close dialogue with colleagues and the university’s other administration and academic environments.
- Create interdisciplinary relationships and constructive collaboration with e.g. the university’s IT department and external suppliers.
- Prepare business cases, case reports and project documents.
How to Apply?
Open the link “Apply online” and fill out the application form.
Aalborg University must receive your application electronically attached CV, diploma and other relevant documentation.
Employment and remuneration in accordance with the collective agreement for academics in the state. It is possible to negotiate qualification supplements.
HR Deputy Head Helle Ejersbo
Tel. 2320 4342
Post expires at 8:59am on Friday May 28th, 2021 (GMT+9)