Chemistry, Crystallography, Materials science, Physics jobs – 2 Postdoc positions in Nanoparticle Electrocatalysis, in the VILLUM center on Dynamic Crystallography at the Department of Chemistry, Aarhus University, Denmark
Deadline to Apply
May 09, 2021 (23: 59 GMT +1)
|No. of Position(s)||2|
|Research Area||– Chemistry|
– Materials science
|Salary||According to standard norms|
|Workplace||VILLUM center on Dynamic Crystallography|
Department of Chemistry
|Contract Period||First position – 3 Years (Part Time)|
Second Position – 8 Months (Full Time)
|Starting date||August 1, 2021|
The candidates must have a PhD in chemistry, crystallography, physics or materials science.
The candidates are required to have hands-on experience in synthesis of inorganic nanoparticles and in constructing experimental setups for materials characterization
Responsibilities/ Job Description
The center has strong activities in synthesis of nanoparticle catalysts. The present postdoc positions are aimed at applying these nanoparticle materials in electrocatalytic processes as well as continuous development of our facilities for catalytic characterization.
How to Apply?
To apply, please click the Apply Online button mentioned above
The application must be in English and include
- Curriculum vitae
- Degree certificate
- A complete list of publications
- Statement of future research plans and information about research activities, teaching portfolio and verified information on previous teaching experience (if any).
Guidelines for applicants can be found here.
About Department of Chemistry
The Department of Chemistry at Aarhus University (www.chem.au.dk) is one of the leading European chemistry departments with a broad research programs. It has a permanent staff of ~30 full and associate professors, a support-staff of ~30 people, ~150 PhD students and postdocs, and around 500 students. The VILLUM center is affiliated with the Interdisciplinary Nanoscience Center (iNANO) (www.inano.au.dk) as well as the Aarhus Center for Integrated Materials Research (iMAT) (www.imat.au.dk). iMAT integrates a diverse range of basic and applied materials research areas across departments and centers and thereby strongly contribute to solving some of the Grand Challenges of modern society.
- Appointment shall be in accordance with the collective labour agreement between the Danish Ministry of Finance and the Danish Confederation of Professional Associations.
- Further information on qualification requirements and job content may be found in the Memorandum on Job Structure for Academic Staff at Danish Universities.
- Salary depends on seniority as agreed between the Danish Ministry of Finance and the Confederation of Professional Associations.
Bo Brummerstedt Iversen Professor
Department of Chemistry
Post expires at 8:59am on Monday May 10th, 2021 (GMT+9)