Computer engineering – Associate professors in Energy Informatics, at SDU Center for Energy Informatics at University of Southern Denmark
Deadline to Apply
June 30, 2021 (23: 59 GMT +1)
|No. of Position(s)||1|
|Research Area||Energy Informatics|
|Salary||According to standard norms|
|Workplace||SDU Center for Energy Informatics|
University of Southern Denmark
|Contract Period||Not specified|
|Starting date||Oct 1, 2021|
We are looking for highly motivated and ambitious candidates with an excellent R&D track record within one or more of the center’s strategic research areas. The candidate is expected to work well in a team as well as independently and quickly acquire knowledge in new application domains. The preferable candidate has a PhD degree in computer science, software engineering or computer engineering.
Responsibilities/ Job Description
SDU Center for Energy Informatics at University of Southern Denmark invites applications for associate professor positions in Energy Informatics.
How to Apply?
- To apply, please click the Apply Online button mentioned above
- The faculty expects applicants to read How to apply before applying.
The application must be in English and must include:
- Motivated application
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae
- Brief research plan as mentioned above
- Certificates/Diplomas (MSc and PhD)
- Information on previous teaching and supervision experience. Please attach as Teaching Portfolio
- List of publications indicating the publications attached
- Examples of the most relevant publications. Please attach one pdf-file for each publication
- Reference letters and other relevant qualifications may also be included.
About Center for Energy Informatics
SDU Center for Energy Informatics is an interdisciplinary industry-oriented research and innovation center with an international outlook. The center focuses on development of innovative digital solutions that can facilitate the global transition towards a sustainable and resilient energy system. The Center is part of the Faculty of Engineering, University of Southern Denmark, and located at the main Campus in Odense.
- The successful applicant will be employed in accordance with the agreement between the Ministry of Finance and the Danish Confederation of Professional Associations. Please check links for more information on salary and taxation.
- Further information for international applicants about entering and working in Denmark.
Head of Center, Professor Bo Nørregaard Jørgensen
Post expires at 8:59am on Thursday July 1st, 2021 (GMT+9)