Associate and or Assistant Professors in Power electronics in Odense is available at Department of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering, University of Southern Denmark, Denmark.
Deadline to Apply
Aug 31, 2021 (23: 59 GMT +1)
|Position||Associate / Assistant Professor Position|
|No. of Position(s)||1|
|Research Area||– Engineering|
– Natural Science
|Salary||According to standard norms|
|Workplace||Department of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering,|
University of Southern Denmark,
|Contract Period||3 Year|
|Starting date||Nov 01, 2021|
- PhD in engineering or natural sciences
- Commensurate with the seniority of the position applied for, we also expect: An outstanding experience with industrial collaboration
- Extensive research and publication track record
- A strong track record of attracting research funding
A panel will assess the qualification of the candidate for the described post based on the submitted material, which should include
- ideas for research and development activities
- a Curriculum Vitae and statement of motivation
- an account of significant contributions to the development of Electrical Engineering disciplines
- an account of significant contributions to innovation in Industrial Electronics
- an account of experience in education and outreach
- relevant diplomas
- a list of publications.
Responsibilities/ Job Description
- If you have an excellent track record in research fields related to power electronics: Power Electronics
- Inductors and Transformers
- Wide band gap devices
- Simulation of power electronic devices
- And experience in industrial development in electrical engineering, experience in developing and leading top performing teams and creating successful collaborations between industry and academia, combined with a relevant Ph.D., send us an application.
How to Apply?
To apply, please click APPLY ONLINE button mentioned above.
- Attached files must be in Adobe PDF or Word format. The application has to state the desired type of position.
- Each box can only contain a single file of max. 10 Mb.
About the Department
The Electrical Engineering Sections of SDU is a strongly growing and highly international and interdisciplinary group with the ambition to create a lighthouse in electrical engineering. The campus Odense is a fast-growing international community with an open Scandinavian culture, affordable housing and living costs.
- For information about the Department of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering, which encompasses SDU Electrical Engineering please see www.sdu.dk/dme. For specific information on section and centre, please visit www.sdu.dk/ee and www.sdu.dk/cie.
- Further information for international applicants about entering and working in Denmark.
Head of the CIE, Associate Professor Thomas Ebel
Tel:+45 93 50 72 05
Post expires at 8:59am on Wednesday September 1st, 2021 (GMT+9)