Assistant Professor of Quantum Optics, at Niels Bohr Institute, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
Deadline to Apply
May 31, 2021 (23: 59 GMT +2)
|No. of Position(s)||1|
|Research Area||Quantum Optics|
|Salary||DKK 440.934 / Year|
|Workplace||Niels Bohr Institute|
University of Copenhagen
|Contract Period||3 Years|
|Starting date||Aug 01, 2021|
PhD Degree in related fields
Documented experience within experimental cold atom physics is a necessary prerequisite. Experimental experience with quantum optics of atoms coupled to dielectric waveguides is a plus
Responsibilities/ Job Description
The assistant professor’s duties will primarily include research, including obligations with regard to publication/scientific communication and research-based teaching with associated examination obligations within the assistant professor duties. To a limited extent this may also include performance of other duties.
How to Apply?
The application, in English, must be submitted electronically by clicking APPLY NOW above
- Curriculum vitae
- Diplomas (Master and PhD degree or equivalent)
- Research plan – description of current and future research plans
- If available, description and documentation of teaching and supervision experience and qualifications – please describe and document:
- Experience with supervision of BSc and MSc students
- Teaching experience
- Formal pedagogical training
- Complete publication list
- Separate reprints of 5 particularly relevant papers
Terms of appointment and payment accord to the agreement between the Ministry of Finance and The Danish Confederation of Professional Associations on Academics in the State.
The starting salary is currently up to DKK 440.934 including annual supplement (+ pension up to DKK 74.801). Negotiation for salary supplement is possible.
Post expires at 8:59am on Tuesday June 1st, 2021 (GMT+9)