Find your Dream Research Position!
- Associate Professor Position – Economics, Sociology – Sustainable Transition and ValuationAssociate Professor Position in Sustainable Transition and Valuation is available at Department of Planning, Aalborg University, Denmark.
- Postdoc position in Quantitative methods, DenmarkPostdoc position in Co-Creation Teaching for Responsible Innovation and Sustainable Societal Change, at DTU Management, Technical University of Denmark
- Postdoc position in Biology and Data science, DenmarkPostdoc position in single-cell RNA-sequencing, at Department of Molecular Biology and Genetics, Aarhus University, Denmark
- Assistant professor or Postdoc position in Political Science, DenmarkAssistant professor or Postdoc position at Department of Political Science, Aarhus University, Denmark
- Postdoc Position in Animal Science – Aarhus, DenmarkPostdoc Position in nutrition and physiology of lactating sows /suckling piglets is available at Department of Animal Science, Aarhus University, Denmark.
Fully Funded PhD Positions
- 2 PhD Positions with stipends in Computer Science, Denmark2 PhD stipends for outstanding students are available within the Computer Science study programme, At the Technical Faculty of IT and Design, Department of Computer Science, Aalborg University, Denmark
- PhD stipend in Electrical Engineering and Electronic Engineering, DenmarkPhD stipend in Control is available within the general study programme Electrical and Electronic Engineering, at the Technical Faculty of IT and Design, Department of Electronic Systems, Aalborg University, Denmark
- PhD position with Scholarship in Environmental engineering, Marine ecology, Geography, StatisticsPhD position with Scholarship in Coastal Habitat Modelling, at DTU Aqua, Technical University of Denmark
- Research Assistants in Immunology – Aarhus, DenmarkResearch Assistants to Viral Infectious Disease is available at the Department of Clinical Medicine, Aarhus University, Denmark
- PhD Position in Biotechnology, BiosciencePhD Stipends in Molecular Biodegradation of Microplastics is available at Department of Chemistry and Bioscience, Aalborg University, Denmark.
- Open positions – Intern opportunities in AI Robot Research Center – KIST 2021Deadline: [Open positions until filled] Intern Researcher at Korea Institute of Science and Technology KIST, South Korea
- Open positions – Researcher and Internship Opportunities in Neurochemistry, South KoreaDeadline: Researcher and Internship Opportunities (Open positions) in Neurochemistry Laboratory, at Kyung Hee University, South Korea
- Open positions – Internship program in South Korea – Advanced Biomaterials Engineering Lab – SKKUDeadline: [Open positions until filled] Internship program at Advanced Biomaterials Engineering Lab, SKKU, South Korea
- Internship/Ph.D. opportunities – Biomedical EngineeringIBS Center for Soft and Living Matter, UNIST-Biomedical Engineering looking for all-level candidates, researchers, graduate students, and undergraduate interns.
- 2 Postdoc, Ph.D., and Internship Positions – KAIST, South KoreaOpen positions until filled. Internships and M.S./Ph.D. Positions with Scholarships and Postdoctoral Fellowships, 2020 – Fluid Interface Laboratory, Department of Materials Science and Engineering, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea